BackYardWaterfowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BackYardWaterfowl

BackYardWaterfowl!!!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Quality 2009 Colored Sebastopol Geese for Sale!
I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:09 am by Cottage Rose

» Small Sebbie Flock F/S - New York
I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 am by judithkorff

» Don't give up!
I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:59 pm by muscovyfan

» Help Needed! Ocala Park to kill 200 muscovies! Send an e-mail...
I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:08 am by jenidukes

» Male Muscovy Problem Child
I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:03 am by jenidukes

» Dufuss!
I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:40 pm by Muscovychef

» New Member today
I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:53 pm by Mahsmaj

» Muscouvy Chicks
I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:06 pm by dougthorn

» trio white chinese geese
I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:10 pm by tbrown

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!!

+5
Cottage Rose
judithkorff
candygirlinpa
Goldy_
Mahsmaj
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Empty I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:58 pm

Mahsmaj

Mahsmaj
Administrator
Administrator

Come on and register! Dont be a GUEST anymore!

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/index.php

2I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Empty Here Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Goldy_

Goldy_
A Tiny Little Duckling
A Tiny Little Duckling

Hello I am here and new. I will try to come in every so often when I have time. I got this site from a member at the water fowl place. Since msn chats are shutting down it has made it harder for me to make it to all of the different sites. I have had poultry for 12 years. Mostly laying hens, a few bantams, and I raise flying mallards. I also have 5 horses, 4 dogs, and many other small pets. I know that this site will have many members in the future as we all are looking for new places to meet poultry owners and to just hang our hats Smile

Stephanie (Goldy)

3I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Empty Re: I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:01 pm

candygirlinpa

candygirlinpa
A Tiny Little Duckling
A Tiny Little Duckling

Hi, I am here and new also. I also got this site from a memeber at the water fowl place. We have 41 ducks pekins, mallards, rouens, black east indies and mixes pekin/mallard, rouen/pekin, rouen/runner. We also have 2 runner ducks that are due to hatch at anytime now. They keep up busy and we love it. They are pets and very spoiled!
I look forward to getting information and making new friends on here.

Bonnie

4I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Empty I'm one of Vicki's "invitees" Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:29 pm

judithkorff

judithkorff
A Tiny Little Duckling
A Tiny Little Duckling

I have a small farm in Southwestern New York State (about 2 hours south of Buffalo) where I raise suri alpacas, Sebastopol geese and Dwarf Hotot bunnies (if I ever get the females I've had on back order for nearly a year!). My menagerie consists of 26 alpacas, 1 male DH bunny impatiently awaiting his harem, 11 cats, 2 Maremma livestock guardian dogs, 3 Barred Rock hens, 5 Sebs that I got from Vicki and one lone guinea who's outlived his more adventurous compadres. I've just bought a small herd of Angora goats, but don't have them on site yet because they're going to inhabit the area I'm currently using to wean my 2008 alpaca crias. I work part-time at our local library, do mobile notary work (mortgage closings) and spin and sell the fleece from my alpacas. I love reading (especially farming books and mysteries) and am currently writing a mystery novel. I'm also a singer (hence my farm name: LadySong) and sing with a barbershop quartet.

http://www.alpacanation.com/ladysong.asp

5I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Empty Re: I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:34 pm

Cottage Rose

Cottage Rose

I'm glad to see 3 of our members from The Waterfowl Place have come over. I know this is a new forum and barely going but hang in there and lets see what develops.

http://www.freewebs.com/cottage_rose_birdsnblossoms/

6I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Empty Re: I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Ethan

Ethan
A Tiny Little Duckling
A Tiny Little Duckling

Good to see you all in here. I have some of Vicky's Sebastopols, Muscovies, and Ameraucanas, as well as some Pekins and Runners from a wildlife rescue, and my weird, fun Isa Brown/Phoenix mix. I also just got started with a couple Saanen does!

http://www.freewebs.com/teerling/

7I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Empty Re: I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:59 pm

muscovyfan

muscovyfan
A Tiny Little Duckling
A Tiny Little Duckling

Hi everyone!
I see we have all packed our bags and moved again!
For those of you who dont know me, I will copy and paste my introduction from our last move.

I live in Southern IN. I have:

7 horses(owned), 4 horses(boarded), 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, 1 goat, 4 chickens, 4 muscovys, 1 campbell duck, 1 husband, 1 daughter, 1 step-daughter, and some golfish.

We own a horse boarding/training barn and also give lessons to regular and special needs students. Though, I have been doing very little training the last few years due to health issues. We live in the hay loft of our barn... very convenient! Although the steps are not so great for bad knees!

Besides working at home, I have also worked at an upholstery/industrial sewing shop for 12 years.

That's me. Not a very exciting life... but oh well.

Nice to see the WFP members!
MF

8I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Empty Re: I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:20 am

Cottage Rose

Cottage Rose

MF and others...we can continue to meet at The Waterfowl Place (I won't shut it down immediately) but this format is so much nicer don't ya think...and I don't have to be the administrator! WOOT
(well until the dang forum administrator made me a mod because I kept coming here and talking to myself. Laughing )

Only thing is we have no place for our educational articles here...as far as I can tell.

Last edited by Cottage Rose on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.freewebs.com/cottage_rose_birdsnblossoms/

9I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Empty Re: I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Birch Run Farm

A Tiny Little Duckling
A Tiny Little Duckling

Hi All,

I am here from BYC. I only have muscovies right now but will look at adding a new breed this spring. Winters are too brutal to bring in new animals here.

http://www.birchrunfarms.com

10I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Empty Re: I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!! Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:32 pm

cwhit590

cwhit590
A Tiny Little Duckling
A Tiny Little Duckling

Hey everyone!

I'm just getting started in the poultry world with 8 hens (3 BO's and 5 BR's). I can only have chickens for now, but I would like to expand the operation in the future. I would love to add some ducks and geese (and other poultry) eventually!

I am a recent college grad, and now I'm working and just takin' it easy! After all those university classes, I am trying to learn practical skills now that will help me be more self-sustainable. I really enjoy anything outdoors - gardening, hunting, fishing, hiking, and OF COURSE taking care of my birds. Very Happy I like photography, and drawing and painting, so I'm considering doing more of that on the side too.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to learning and contributing more to this forum!

Caleb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum